Toyota Lease-End Process with Oxmoor Toyota
Is your Toyota lease ending soon? Oxmoor Toyota has an easy-to-follow lease and process! Toyota leasing has never been easier than with the team at Oxmoor Toyota, which is why it’s important to us that we make the Toyota lease-end process even easier. We have all of your details below!
Feel free to give us a call today for additional information or if you have any questions.
Toyota Lease-End Options
#1: Choosing a New Oxmoor Toyota
- Begin your vehicle search
- Go for a test drive
#2: Buy Your Current Oxmoor Toyota
- Determine your payoff amount
- Estimate your monthly payments
- Contact your originating dealer
- Choose your purchase method
#3: Turn in Your Oxmoor Toyota
- Give us a call at (502) 565-0086
- Assess your vehicle’s condition
- Make any necessary repairs
- Schedule a turn-in appointment
- Return your Toyota
- Make any outstanding payments
Toyota Lease-End Process: Return Checklist
- Use a credit card to examine possible excessive wear and use on your vehicle.
- Schedule your pre-inspection appointment.
- Schedule a turn-in appointment with your Toyota dealer.
- Bring the following materials with you to your pre-inspection and lease-return appointments:
- Tool kit and spare tire*
- All sets of keys (masters/remotes/valet)*
- Service records
- Owner’s Manuals
- Any original equipment on your vehicle at lease inception (radio, headrests, 3rd-row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
- Bring the Odometer Statement included in your final billing statement (also available on MyTFSLease.com), and have the dealer record the mileage. Don’t forget to sign the statement and ask for a copy.
- Check with your DMV to determine if your state requires a license plate return at lease end.
Cancel any electronic payments.
For more information Call Oxmoor Toyota: (502) 565-0086
* If applicable